COVID-19 Safety Information
Trust Precision to handle your essential repairs with exceptional, contactless care.
If something goes wrong, garage door repairs are essential so you can stay safe and protect your family, home and possessions. Precision Garage Door remains open for business and here to help.
Our customers mean everything to us, and we take the current health risks of COVID-19 very seriously. In fact, our technicians are certified in contactless service, which means we take every precaution to ensure you feel safe and comfortable when we’re handling your essential repairs.
Please know that we have implemented safe protection practices effective immediately and are taking every precaution when we’re handling your essential repairs.
- All technicians are required to frequently wash their hands and use sanitizers.
- In order to limit the potential spread of the virus, all technicians will refrain from shaking hands with our customers and will maintain a respectful, safe distance of at least 6 feet. But, yes, they’ll still be their typical, friendly selves – even from a distance.
- All technicians are equipped with disinfectant to clean common surfaces safely and effectively.
- Technicians are equipped with gloves to reduce the spread of any germs.
Technology helps us significantly with social distancing, so we can provide our same stellar service without ever having face-to-face contact.
- Where possible, we will use phone conferencing on-site to prevent face-to-face contact.
- Technicians provide instant inspections on-site while maintaining a safe distance from you.
- Our detailed inspections are provided to you through online communications and will include a breakdown of services needed. They can even include photos, videos and descriptions, and you can view these online and remotely via email without ever coming into contact with the technician who does the inspection.
- Payment is taken via phone or done online to avoid passing cash, checks and credit cards back and forth.
Most importantly, we’ve asked all our employees to stay home if they are showing any symptoms of sickness. Our goal is to successfully fix your garage door and provide same day repairs AND keep everyone safe and healthy.
At Precision, we always take great pride in offering the highest level of customer service. During this challenging time, we mean that as much as ever. We sincerely appreciate your trust and your business.
Please feel free to call us directly with any questions at all: 800.DOOR.REPAIR