What is the “Grungy Garages” Contest?
Precision Garage Door of Grand Rapids is out to find the Grungiest Garage in the Greater Grand Rapids area. On April 15th, we’ll pick the Grungiest Garage from photos people upload to our FaceBook Page and the winner will have their garage cleaned up, and their garage door opener rebuilt with new motor, springs, rollers, cables, hinges and drums. This prize has an estimated value of $2,000.
Make sure to tag your Facebook post with our contest’s hashtag, #grungygarages!
Cool! What are the rules?
1. Take a picture of your garage, standing in front of your garage with with door open, from about 10ft. back. You can also include one from the inside if you think that will help.
2. Two photos maximum per entry.
3. All entries must be posted to our Facebook page. We will monitor these photos throughout the contest, and contact you on the comments section if you are a FINALIST, on April 5th
4. Four Finalists will be chosen on April 5th, and the winner will be announced on April 15th.
5. Maximum two-car garage, and it can be a one-car garage.
6. Judging criteria will include Grunginess, and we’ll also take a look at how popular your garage is, by looking at how many “Likes” your photo gets, compared to the others.
7. If you are a winner, you must be willing to make an appointment with us for cleaning, and garage door system overhaul no later than June 30th, 2014.
8. Your garage must be free of any dangerous, toxic, illegal items or other hazardous material that require licensing to be handled or would threaten the cleaning crew or Precision Door technician.
9. You must be willing to be photographed as a winner, and your image and story used in promotional material for Precision Door. This may include, but not limited to newspaper, television, radio, and internet promotions.
10. You must be the legal owner of the garage you are entering for the contest or have an agreement from the owner to abide by the contest rules.
11. Cleaning of the garage will be limited to boxing wanted items and arranging them in your garage to your approval, and the removal and disposal of items under 100 lbs.
12. Replacement of garage door operating system will be at the discretion of Precision Door Grand Rapids, but will be equal to or superior than the parts we are replacing.
About Precision Door Grand Rapids
We have been working on garage doors and operators for more than 15 years. We install and service virtually every brand of garage doors. We can replace your broken springs whether they are torsion or extension springs, we can put your door back on track and provide you with upgraded rollers to help your door operate quieter than ever. Call us today and we will arrive in a fully stocked truck to fix it right the first time!
Garage Door Repair
We take care of broken tracks, rollers, cables, noisy garage doors, out of track garage doors, and doors with dented or damaged panels.
Garage Door Spring Repair
We can replace or repair any type of garage door spring that may be hindering your garage door from functioning properly.