You can rely on Precision Garage Door of Southeast Michigan to provide the type of service you would expect from a locally owned company, while enjoying the security that doing business with a National Franchise company can bring. Each location is owned & operated as an individual franchise.
Our slogan is “We Fix Garage Doors Right”™ and we spend a lot of time defining and redefining what that means to us as a company and what it means to you as a consumer. This singular focus has led us to pioneer the industry standard warranty for garage door repair and a training program for technicians that is second to none in the garage door industry.
We are a full service garage door company specializing in Garage Door Repair, Replacement Garage Doors and repair of Garage Door Openers.
Residential Garage Door Technician
- Do you love to work with your hands?
- Do you thrive on talking to people and solving problems?
- Are you ready for a new career?
Precision Door is growing. And we need YOU.
THIS IS A 100% COMMISSION-BASED POSITION. APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE EARNING COMMISSION-BASED INCOME.
Precision Door is part of the largest residential garage door franchise system in the United States. We provide sales, installation, repair and service of overhead garage doors. Our specific franchise group is the winner of the prestigious Angie’s List Super Service Award for EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for the right person. Our work environment is fast-paced and energetic. You will be surrounded by people who take pride in what we do, in terms of both mechanical service and customer satisfaction.
We are looking for motivated players to join our team. Our technicians deliver high quality service to customers. Customers are greeted professionally. Their garage door issues are promptly and accurately diagnosed. Customers are educated regarding the best solution to their problems. Our technicians make the sale, and complete the work knowledgeably, skillfully and efficiently.
The ideal technician will be:
You have the opportunity to join a successful company with an exciting culture that rewards hard work, sacrifice and dedication. You will have benefits, paid time off and powerful earning potential of $40,000 to $60,000 a year. Our most successful, motivated team members are exceeding this.
Precision Door will invest in your personal and professional growth. We will educate and train you to perform at the top of your field. You will have the opportunity to grow with the company, and potentially advance into a leadership position.
No specific experience is necessary. We welcome anyone with sales and skilled trade experience to apply (for example: residential garage doors, carpentry, plumbing, automotive mechanical skills). All applicants must pass a drug test and background check, and have a clean driving record prior to employment.
Important skills and abilities for this position include:
● Desire to learn a proven communication and sales technique
● Desire and ability to deliver superior customer service
● Willingness to learn and be part of a team
● Sales experience
● Skilled trades experience
● Good driving record (REQUIRED)
● Flexible availability, to accommodate customer service needs
● A well-groomed, professional presence
● Employee type: Full-time with benefits. Paid vacation and holidays, matching simple IRA, company-paid uniforms, tools provided, boot allowance, partial cell phone reimbursement.
● Industry: Sales, installation, maintenance, repair, construction.
● Manages others: Not initially. The right candidate, however, could grow into a management position.
● Job Type: Sales, installation, maintenance, repair, construction.
● Education: High School minimum, some college helpful, associate’s or undergraduate degree ideal.
● Experience: Not required.
● Travel: Not required at this time, but may be in the future for training.
● Relocation : Not required.
BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER, SO WE CAN REACH YOU DIRECTLY IF YOUR RESUME IS CHOSEN FOR REVIEW.
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED ONLY IF YOU SUBMIT YOUR RESUME.